September 26-30th, 2016
This year, Colorado HOSA will be joining the Colorado Fall Leadership Conference (CFLC) hosted by Tri Leadership and all Colorado CTSOs. TRI Leadership Resources has planned an upbeat, interactive program, so encourage your members to take their professionalism to a new level by attending the Colorado Fall Leadership Conference!
Per our Fall Leadership Conference evaluations the past 3 years, advisors and members have requested a change in how we operate our Fall Leadership Conference – specifically that we focus more on leadership development, decreasing costs, and providing specific opportunities for chapter officers. Here is our 2016 answer to your feedback!
We invite you to join us at a time or location that makes sense for you and your chapter.
Track 1 : Officer Training – available to 5 of your selected chapter officers/members.
Track 2: Traditional Member Leadership Training – available to unlimited number of chapter members and officers.
What are the dates and locations?
- Monday 9/26- CMU Campus, Grand Junction
- Tuesday 9/27 – CSUP, Pueblo
- Wednesday 9/28 – NJC Campus, Sterling
- Thursday 9/29 – UNC Campus, Greeley
- Friday 9/30 – JWU Campus, Denver
How much does the Colorado Fall Leadership Conference cost?
$20 for all attendees; including advisors, students and chaperones if the registration is completed by midnight on September 14th, 2016. Payment received by September 21, 2016. The registration fee covers the cost of speaker fees and materials for the conference. This does not include the cost of lunch (please bring your own).
Please make checks out to: Colorado FBLA, 9101 E. Lowry BLVD. Denver, CO 80230
What is the Agenda? (Subject to change)
- Below is a tentative conference schedule. Please bring your officers, committee chairperson, and members to an uplifting event. Make sure you link your strengths with Colorado Fall Leadership!
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am Registration
- 8:30 am – 9:15 am Opening Session
- 9:45 am – 11:00 am Session I
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am Break
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm Session II
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Closing Session
What is the dress code?
Dress for the conferences is business. Appropriate business casual attire includes:
- Slacks/skirt/dress with blouse/sweater/polo shirt and shoes with socks
- Jeans and casual or recreational footwear are not permitted.
- NO FLIP FLOPS, NO SHORTS and NO ATHLETIC SHOES!