If you or someone you know wants to become a doctor, nurse, physical therapist, or pharmacist, or are interested in professional careers within health care, the Kaiser Permanente Diversity Scholarship Program can help. The Kaiser Permanente Diversity Scholarship Program provides under-represented students pursuing health care as a professional career an opportunity to earn a scholarship.
The Kaiser Permanente Diversity Scholarship Program offers scholarships to students of under-represented groups who want to pursue a degree in health care fields. OUR GOAL is to help underrepresented populations have a chance to earn a degree, be able to make a positive impact on the community, and assist people in need.
All qualified students are encouraged to apply, including those who identify as African American, Asian Pacific, Latino, Native American, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, a U.S. veteran, or those with a disability.
Students who meet the following requirements:
- Colorado Resident
- Veterans who have served and are ready to enter college or graduate school
- Graduating high school senior or GED recipient entering or currently enrolled in a post-secondary school as a full-time student (e.g., college, technical school)
- Entering or active full-time undergraduates enrolled in a post-secondary school as a full-time student (e.g., college, technical school)
- Active full-time graduate or doctoral level students (e.g. graduate school, pharmacy school, or medical school)
and students who
- Have a minimum high school or post-secondary GPA of 2.7 or a GED score of 520
- Are planning to/or are currently attending a publicly funded Colorado college or university
To apply please visit the following Web site: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/33500-Kaiser-Permanente-
OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply is February 17, 2017
*If you experience problems with the web link, please cut and paste the address into your web browser.
For more information, including a Q&A with a list of eligible institutions and programs, please contact:
Kaiser Permanente Office of Diversity and Inclusion
2500 South Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80014