June 24-27, 2015. Anaheim Hilton, Anaheim, CA
The HOSA National Leadership Conference is held in June in different cities across the United States. The conference includes general sessions, leadership academies, tours to healthcare facilities, exhibits, and the National Competitive Events program.
- National Leadership Conference Information
- Colorado HOSA 2015 Checklist for NLC
- Colorado HOSA State Package Invoice (Additional $30 per attendee)
Where do I register?
Log in as a local advisor at hosa.org, Click National Leadership Conference.
How much does registration cost?
Registration for NLC is $90 per attendee. Please make check payable to Colorado HOSA and include your charter number on the check.
What else should I know?
- Each Colorado attendee pays an additional $30 to receive there Colorado HOSA NLC T-shirt and 10 trading pins. Please complete the Colorado HOSA State Package Invoice by May 10th. This is a separate payment from your registration fee.
- Each chapter is responsible for making their own travel and hotel reservations. Please complete this the Arrival Times document by May 21st.
- Each chapter is also responsible for providing event personnel throughout the conference. Lauren will be in touch via-email with the details surrounding this event.